BlackHills.com gift certificates can be ordered in any amount between $10.00 and $1000.00 (US Currency). We can send them via e-mail or physical mail anywhere in the world. There are no shipping charges for sending Gift Certificates. We can personalize them and send directly to the recipient, or you may have them sent to yourself so that you can present them in person.
Buying a Gift Certificate:
- Go to our Gift Certificate Order page.
- Fill out the order form. And that's it! Of course, we'll send you confirmation of your order.
Redeeming a Gift Certificate:
- Visit our Web site at http://www.blackhillsgoldjewelry.com/
- Select the items you want.
- When you have found the items you want, click on the "Purchase Items" button. You can use your gift certificate by entering its claim code number right on the order form.
Gift certificates must be redeemed at our Web site, http://www.blackhillsgoldjewelry.com/. They cannot be redeemed anywhere else.
Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash.
Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account.
If your order exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you must pay for the balance by regular means.
Gift certificates and unused portions of gift certificates expire one year after the date of issue.
If you have any questions, send us e-mail at email@example.com or call us at (605) 642-8166.
If You lose your Gift Certificate:
Send us e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (605) 642-8166, and we will help you to get a replacement Gift Certificate issued.
Sales tax is NOT charged when buying gift certificates.
Any items purchased with gift certificates will be charged sales tax if they are shipped to addresses within South Dakota.